Workplace effectiveness expert and author of “The Brain-Friendly Workplace: Five Big Ideas From Neuroscience That Address Organizational Challenges” (ASTD Press, 2014), Dr. Erika Garms, has worked with over 7,000 supervisors and managers to improve their performance and confidence. Erika has positively shaped hundreds of workplace cultures — from small, start-ups to non-profits to global Fortune 100 organizations.
ARE YOU CHALLENGED BY THESE?
- Frustrating work relationships
- Change efforts not taking hold
- No time to coach staff
- No succession plan
- Unclear roles, goals, or responsibilities
- No- or low-impact training
- Skill gaps
- Disengaged staff
- Scattered focus and attention
We are proponents of fixing the right problem and addressing issues at the right levels.
Click HERE for ordering information.